Mrs Sesi, Nombulelo Nxesi is the Chief Executive Officer of the Education, Training and Development Practices Sector Education and Training Authority
(ETDP SETA) and has been at the helm since 2004.
Prior to her appointment as the CEO, she was with the Department of Education, National Office, where she was appointed as Director for Teacher Development from 1999-2004.
Mrs Nxesi was the Chief Education Specialist for Curriculum and Teacher Development (1998-1999) and Deputy Chief Education Specialist, Teacher Supply, Utilisation and Development (1997-1998), both these specialist posts were based at the Gauteng Department of Education
-Masters in Business Leadership (MBL)(UNISA)
-Honours in Public Administration(HPA)(Stellenbosch University)
- B Ed Post Graduate Degree (Witwatersrand University)
- BSc, majored in Mathematics and Chemistry (University of Forthare)
- Mrs Nxesi serves as a Member of the Advisory Committee of the Public Service Training Forum (PSTF) which is chaired by the Minister of the Department of Public Service and Administration.
- Chief Executive Officer of the Education, Training and Development Practices Sector Education and Training Authority (ETDP SETA)
Ms Nxesi is the Chief Executive Officer of ETDP SETA since 2004. She previously occupied the following positions:
- She is currently a Council and Executive Member of the Human Resources Development Council (HRDC).
- She also serves as the President of the Southern African Society for Cooperative Education and Work Integrated Learning (WIL).
- Mrs Nxesi served as the chairperson of the SETA CEOs Forum untilSeptember 2018, she was re-elected as the Deputy Chairperson of the SETA CEOs Forum.
- She also served as a Council member of Higher Education (CHE) until November 2019.
-Mrs Nxesi served as a Council Member, Senate Member and Human Resource Committee (HRC) at the Central University of Technology (CUT)
Mrs Nxesi career commenced in the teaching space in 1989 where she was a Teacher and Head of Department: Mathematics and Sciences