(SASCE) is a non-profit organisation dedicated to supporting individuals and institutions in integrating academic studies with quality work-integrated learning. SASCE advocates and promotes co-operative education throughout Southern Africa between academic institutions, the business world and community
- Improving employability of WIL Students
- Partnering in the coordination of or access to WIL Student Placement
- Providing Access to to expert advice on WIL strategy and implementation for the stakeholder community
- Advocating for co-operative and work-integrated learning education in Africa.
At the forefront of student work readiness and development!
To be the centre of excellence for cooperative and work-integrated education in Southern Africa
To advance cooperative and work-integrated education (CWIE) through the creation of an intelligent hub for research, advocacy, employability and entrepreneurship
Improve employability of WIL students and provide best business assets for growth.
SASCE advocates and promotes co-operative education throughout Southern Africa between academic institutions, the business world and community organizations.
- Access to expert advice on WIL strategy & implementation for the stakeholder community
- The professionalisation of WIL and CWIE and post SASCE registration as a professional body
- Advocacy for cooperative and work-integrated learning education(CWIE) in Africa
working with stakeholders in bridging the gap between academic learning and the world of work!